MagStor LTO6 2.5TB Thunderbolt 3 Tape Drive LTO-6 TAA
*This product is only available in US/CAN
The First Certified Thunderbolt 3™ Tape Drive in the World!
Apple and Intel Certified for MAC and PC.
MagStor TRB3-HL6 Desktop LTO6 6TB LTFS Tape Drive with Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
The MagStor TRB3-HL6 features an LTO6 tape drive with a 3.5" SATA HDD connected via a Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C port as a convenient connection to your desktop MAC or PC computer.
Taking advantage of LTFS (Linear Tape File System), users can easily drag and drop files to and from an LTO6 tape drive for 2.5TB of native capacity.
Thunderbolt™ 3 devices are fully backwards compatible with previous generations of Thunderbolt™ technology. We recommend the Apple MMEL2AM/A adapter with those using older Thunderbolt™ ports.
2.5TB LTO6 Tape Drive
160 MB/s Read/Write Speeds
3.5" HDD Tray-less Hot-Swap Dock (Tested up to 12TB HDDs)
LTFS Compatible Drag & Drop
30 Year LTO Media Archive Life
Built-in PSU, no bulky adapters needed
2x Front Facing Thunderbolt™ 3 Ports
TAA Compliant (Tape Drives Made in Japan)
3 Year Warranty (Upgrade to 5 Years US/CAN)
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing 40 Gb/s interface ports allowing connection to a MAC or PC with a Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible USB-C Port
- 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Auto-sensing
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13.4 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches (L x H x W) / 12.7 lbs
- MagStor LTFS Companion for MAC
- IBM Spectrum Archive Single Drive Edition (CLI MAC, GUI Windows)
- YoYotta LTFS
- Third-Party LTFS-enhanced archive/backup software
- Third-Party TAR based backup software, Acronis etc.
Supported Operating Systems for LTFS:
- MAC OSX 10.12 or higher
- Windows 10
MagStor TRB3-HL6 includes:
- One desktop LTO6 tape drive with two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing interface ports, 3.5" SATA HDD Hot-Swap Dock
- One 2 Meter MagStor (Intel Certified) Thunderbolt™ 3 Active 40 Gb/s cable
- One US power cable
- USB Stick with MagStor Related Drivers & Software Demos
- Three-year warranty
MagStor® is a registered trademark of MagStor Inc
Thunderbolt™ 3 is a trademark of Intel
MAC™ is a trademark of Apple