ATTO FibreConnect 8300 Series 16-Port 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Switch FCSW-8316-D00
The ATTO FibreConnect™ 8300 series of 8Gb/s Fibre Channel switches provide enterprise-level features for small to mid-range SANs to enable high performance and low latency collaborative workflows. Available in 8, 16, or 24-port configurations, FibreConnect switches are an affordable solution for consolidating storage on a SAN, which increases productivity and allows multiple users to more efficiently share media resources.
The FibreConnect 8300 switches are the perfect complement to ATTO's 8Gb/s Celerity Fibre Channelsingle, dual and quad-channel host bus adapters. With FibreConnect and Celerity, ATTO offers media and entertainment and general IT users a high performance, completely scalable end-to-end SAN connectivity solution.
- Max fabric latency: 700 ns with no contention, cut-through routing at 8Gb/s
- Aggregate bandwidth: 192Gb/s — 24 ports x 8Gb/s (line rate) x2 (full duplex)
- Frame-based trunking with up to eight 8Gb/s ports
- per ISL trunk
- 2.125Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 4.25Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 8.5Gb/s line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 2, 4, and 8Gb/s port speeds; optionally programmable to fixed port speed; speed matching between 2, 4Gb/s
- Single FOS fabric: 56 domains, 19 hops
- Switch mode (default): 8-, 16-, and 24-port configurations (8-port increments through Ports On Demand licenses); universal (E, F, M, FL) ports
- FL_Port, F_Port, M_Port (Mirror Port), E_Port; self-discovery based on switch type (U_Port)