Quantum LTO7 HH, Tabletop, 6GB/s SAS, black TC-L72BN-AR
$ 2,775.00 $ 3,545.00
Quantum LTO-7 HH tape drive, Tabletop Kit, 6Gb/s SAS (SFF8088)
Includes data cartridge, cleaning cartridge, SFF8088 to SFF8088 mini-SAS cable, worldwide power cords and product documentation
Model number (color): TC-L72BN-AR (black)
Quantum's LTO-7 tape drives deliver reliable data protection with tremendous capacity and performance at an affordable price. In addition, they use less power than LTO-5 drives, making a "greener" and more energy efficient solution.
- Fast backup and restore performance –at speeds up to 750MB/s (2.7TB/hr)*
- Protect 15TB of data on each cartridge*
- Drag and drop files in native format directly to LTO media using LTFS, no backup software needed
- Secure protection with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption
- WORM (Write Once, Read Many) functionality
- Partitioning capability
- Two generations of backward read compatibility
New functionality allows customers to simply drag and drop files to LTO-7 as they would to a hard drive using Linear Tape File System (LTFS) software. This eliminates the need for backup software and allows the information written to tape to be exchanged easily between different users, operating systems, and software. This is highly beneficial for many applications including media and entertainment, geospatial imaging, other video and imaging applications, long-term archiving, and other applications where removing the dependence on a proprietary format is important. LTFS is compatible with Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh.
LTFS Version 2.0 or higher is required for LTO-7 (Linux, Mac, and Windows).
3 Year Warranty
TC-L72BN-AR , QUA-TC-L72BN-AR , 768268042117