MagStor DUAL LTO7 6TB Thunderbolt 3 Tape Drive LTO-7 TAA TRB3-HL7-DUAL
*Pricing shown is for North America. Please click here for international distributors.
The First and Only Certified Thunderbolt 3™ Dual Tape Drive in the World!
Apple and Intel Certified for MAC and PC.
MagStor TRB3-HL7-DUAL Desktop Dual LTO7 6TB LTFS Tape Drive with Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
The MagStor TRB3-HL-DUAL features DUAL LTO7 tape drives connected via a Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C port as a convenient connection to your desktop MAC or PC computer.
Taking advantage of LTFS (Linear Tape File System), users can easily drag and drop files to and from an LTO7 tape drive for 6TB of native capacity.
Thunderbolt™ 3 devices are fully backward compatible with previous generations of Thunderbolt™ technology. We recommend the Apple MMEL2AM/A adapter with those using older Thunderbolt™ ports.
- 2x 6TB LTO7 Tape Drives
- 300 MB/s Read/Write Speeds
- LTFS Compatible Drag & Drop
- 30 Year LTO Media Archive Life
- Built-in PSU, no bulky adapters needed
- 2x Front Facing Thunderbolt™ 3 Ports
- TAA Compliant (Tape Drives Made in Japan)
- 3 Year Warranty (Upgrade to 5 Years US/CAN)
InterfaceTwo Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing 40 Gb/s interface ports allowing connection to a MAC or PC with a Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible USB-C Port
Two LTO7 Tape drives with up to 300 MB/sec native transfer rate
Data CartridgeRead/Write LTO7 data cartridge; 6TB native storage capacity
Power Supply100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Auto-sensing
Dimensions & Weight13.4 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches (L x H x W) / 19.7 lbs
- YoYotta LTFS
- Third-Party LTFS-enhanced archive/backup software
- Third-Party TAR based backup software, Acronis etc.
Supported Operating Systems
- MAC OSX 10.12 or higher
- Intel or M1 CPU
- Windows 10
- One desktop DUAL LTO7 tape drive enclosure with two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing interface ports
- One 2 Meter MagStor (Intel Certified) Thunderbolt™ 3 Active 40 Gb/s cable
- One US power cable
- USB Stick with MagStor Related Drivers & Software Demos
- Three-year warranty
MagStor® is a registered trademark of MagStor Inc
Thunderbolt™ 3 is a trademark of Intel
MAC™ is a trademark of Apple