Why MagStor? Click here to find out.
MagStor LTO7 6TB Thunderbolt 3 Tape Drive LTO-7 TAA TRB3-HL7
☑ Apple™ Certified ☑ Intel™ Certified ☑ Apple™ Silicon M1 Compatible
Starting February 1st, 2022, every MagStor LTO Thunderbolt-3 drive sold will come with a Free license for Hedge LTFS software “Canister”. Please contact us for your Free license. Let us know if you already have the software or prefer using a different one, so we can give you a discount instead.
MagStor TRB3-HL7 Desktop LTO7 6TB Tape Drive with Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
The MagStor TRB3-HL7 features an LTO7 tape drive with a 3.5" SATA HDD connected via a Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C port as a convenient connection to your MAC or PC computer.
Thunderbolt™ 3 devices are fully backward compatible with previous generations of Thunderbolt™ technology. We recommend the Apple MMEL2AM/A adapter with those using older Thunderbolt™ ports.
- 6TB LTO7 Tape Drive
- 300 MB/s Read/Write Speeds
- 3.5" HDD Tray-less Hot-Swap Dock (Tested up to 12TB HDDs)
- 30 Year LTO Media Archive Life
- Built-in PSU, no bulky adapters needed
- 2x Front Facing Thunderbolt™ 3 Ports
- TAA Compliant (Tape Drives Made in Japan)
- 3 Year Warranty (Upgrade to 5 Years US/CAN)
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing 40 Gb/s interface ports allow connection to a MAC or PC with a Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible USB-C Port
- 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Auto-sensing
Dimensions & Weight
- 13.4 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches (L x H x W) / 12.7 lbs
- IBM Spectrum Archive Single Drive Edition (CLI MAC, GUI Windows)
- YoYotta LTFS
- Hedge Canister
- Third-Party TAR-based backup software, Acronis etc.
Supported Operating Systems
- MAC OSX 10.12 or higher
- Intel or M1 CPU
- Windows 10
MagStor TRB3-HL7 includes:
- One desktop LTO7 tape drive with two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing interface ports, 3.5" SATA HDD Hot-Swap Dock
- One 2 Meter MagStor (Intel Certified) Thunderbolt™ 3 Active 40 Gb/s cable
- One US power cable
- USB Stick with MagStor Related Drivers & Software Demos
- Three-year warranty
MagStor® is a registered trademark of MagStor Inc
Thunderbolt™ 3 is a trademark of Intel
MAC™ is a trademark of Apple