MagStor DUAL LTO8 12TB Thunderbolt 3 Tape Drive LTO-8 TAA
The First and Only Certified Thunderbolt 3™ Dual Tape Drive in the World!
Apple and Intel Certified for MAC and PC.
MagStor TRB3-HL8-DUAL Desktop Dual LTO8 12TB LTFS Tape Drive with Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
The MagStor TRB3-HL8-DUAL features DUAL LTO8 tape drives connected via a Thunderbolt™ 3 / USB-C port as a convenient connection to your desktop MAC or PC computer.
Taking advantage of LTFS (Linear Tape File System), users can easily drag and drop files to and from an LTO8 tape drive for 12TB of native capacity.
Thunderbolt™ 3 devices are fully backwards compatible with previous generations of Thunderbolt™ technology. We recommend the Apple MMEL2AM/A adapter with those using older Thunderbolt™ ports.
2x 12TB LTO8 Tape Drives
300 MB/s Read/Write Speeds
LTFS Compatible Drag & Drop
30 Year LTO Media Archive Life
Built-in PSU, no bulky adapters needed
2x Front Facing Thunderbolt™ 3 Ports
TAA Compliant (Tape Drives Made in Japan)
3 Year Warranty (Upgrade to 5 Years US/CAN)
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing 40 Gb/s interface ports allowing connection to a MAC or PC with a Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible USB-C Port
- Two LTO8 Tape drives with up to 300 MB/sec native transfer rate
- Read/Write LTO8 data cartridge; 12TB native storage capacity
- Read/Write LTO7 data cartridge; 6TB native storage capacity
- 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Auto-sensing
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13.4 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches (L x H x W) / 19.7 lbs
- YoYotta LTFS
- Third-Party LTFS-enhanced archive/backup software
- Third-Party TAR based backup software, Acronis etc.
Supported Operating Systems for LTFS:
- MAC OSX 10.12 or higher
- Windows 10
MagStor TRB3-HL8-DUAL includes:
- One desktop DUAL LTO8 tape drive enclosure with two Thunderbolt™ 3 front-facing interface ports
- One 2 Meter MagStor (Intel Certified) Thunderbolt™ 3 Active 40 Gb/s cable
- One US power cable
- USB Stick with MagStor Related Drivers & Software Demos
- Three-year warranty
MagStor® is a registered trademark of MagStor Inc
Thunderbolt™ 3 is a trademark of Intel
MAC™ is a trademark of Apple